Ultra-sensitive immunoassays (those in sub picomolar range), provide an ability to accurately and precisely quantify low levels of biomarkers as well as bio therapeutics (PK samples), with robustness .
The Singulex® system couples proprietary digital Single Molecule Counting (SMC™) technology with microparticle-based immunoassays to provide higher sensitivity over traditional immunoassays, such as ELISA platforms.
Smithers Avanza, a GLP and CLIA-certified laboratory has developed and validated assays and analyzed samples for PK and Biomarkers on the Singulex ERENNA® platform.
We have fully validated the Singulex ERENNA® and the interface to the Watson LIMS™ in a GLP environment.
This has the following advantages:
- Data regression, raw data storage are within Watson LIMS™
- Can optimize standard curve as needed
- Do not need 12 point curve
- During development can have multiple curves on the plate
- Greater sample capacity
- Can select one of three output as raw data source
- Full chain of custody for samples